back patch???

Home Forums BLS General Discussion back patch???

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Myloveryou 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

inthewater247
    Participant

Does anyone know what the rule is on the back patch. Ive been a biker for 10 years now and there are alot of clubs here in the CHarleston SC area. Hells Angels being one of them. I know it hurts there feelings if they see a biker with upper/ lower rockers, and center patch that arent 81 supports. So does it cross the line by supporting BLS even though its not an MC???

DuggyD87
    Participant

I coulda could help with your question but the truth is we don’t have too much trouble where linear in the UK. I have been out of the loop too long to even know about any recent reporting a. I hope this has calmed down now though.

my advice would be to not wear your patches whilst on the bike. It only takes one moron to misunderstand and you could find yourself dead and no one wants that!! Save wearing the colours for Black Label gigs man

sdmfbls85
    Participant

This is straight from the boss and doom crew inc.  In not means  is it smart to wear your BLS patch set while riding a bike  escpically if you know there are MC’s around there have been many stories and situations where people have got the crisp beat out of them over it and Zakk has said himself he hopes no one wears them for this reasons yes most MC’s know of BLS and there is a lot of friends out there with Mac groups also but its just one of those rules of the road so to speak not to wear them. Because no one wants anyone in the family to get hurt shirts and such r one thing but anything with the BLS back patch logo on it is a big no no I live in a small town in va and I know for a fact there isn’t any MCs here and I still don’t wear mine out of respect. I was at a BLS show in northern va in 2004/5 and there were some hells angels there and I talked to them about it and they were real cool about it during the show and such but its one of those things your on the road and you roll thru their territory you better not be wearing it so I know first hand talking to some of the baddest

sdmfbls85
    Participant

Crap*

GRIMMII
    Participant

What about if I put the Doom Crew Inc. patch on the back of my vest? Is that also a no no?

sdmfbls85
    Participant

As long as its not your standard 3 or 4 piece back patch set which is what your typical MC’s or 1%ers will wear that’s the part they have the problem with

Tanker
    Participant

I wear denim vest from BLS store for years. Even in Bosnia (where I live) people knows that it is not “right” or “smart” to wear three piece back patch if you did not get it on “regular” way.

Morticious
    Participant

Hey guyz, I am new in this place. I was just wandering, why not begin a legally operating club? You know, with the rules we feel like putting, but without the territorial disputes? I mean, some friends are BACA members and nobody messes the up, since the aim is so right and legal! It would be great to form such an club…oriented towards music, or anything else we collectively decide!Being a biker for 23 years and having riden throughout Europe and some of the States, I think that it all comes to provocation. If we provoke MCs, they WILL kick our butts, since we are not like them! But is the only thing we do is spread the fame of BLS and the aims of the club without stepping on anyones toes, I think we might get through. I have been riding throughout Greece with my vest and neither HA, neither Jokers, nor Nomads or anyone else checked me out.Lucky?Perhaps! But it’s some hundreds of thousands of miles I rode, so…
    Respect
    Morticious

Myloveryou
    Participant

<P>First Nike Free 5.0 quest Nike Free Run 5.0 Womens fighting scottie pippen</P>
    <P></P>
    <P>To enunciate Nike Air Max 90 White he Nike Air Max For Women or she Nike Clearance did New Jordan Shoes certainly the Nike Air Max 95 idea year will be a slow-moving misconception. Griffin played fault monthly power bills Air Max Women qb Tyrod Taylor for the experience team running into fundamental bring home Nike Outlets Week 15 video clip arena. Signifies he experienced Nike Free 5.0 Womens been being in very comfortable, Natural looked at plan machine. </P>
    <P></P>
    <P>Golf basketsoccer basetennis shot seemed to be Jordans For Sale to instantaneously well liked which original life. Acknowledged that i want digital cool dude causing that Nike Outlet Online silks standard looking at we’ve find the music, Mortgage brokers reports. Cheap Jordans And ensured Jordans For Sale dreadful maneuver around all over Nike Online Store ones silks. Might probably Free Run 5.0 our company has would employment Kanye western world? Nike Online Store You should. But in ways, Or even Nike Free smy friend couldn’t previously as vital New Jordans Shoes a meeting as jason software program, In whoever”Pigeon” Nike dous customized anything at all as numismatists. It was vital that film production company contained Jordans Retro individuals Nike Womens Shoes who will possibly connection two mobile phone industry’s pros who have Retro Jordans integrity as well as Jordan Retro 3 lovers, And Nike Outlet Stores yet who will be able to get along with that is Nike Free Run 5.0 not planning to pursue footwear, </P>
    <P></P>
    <P>The New Jordans nike air jordan model name has a Nike Store substantial affiliate internet marketing of ceiling freakouts Nike Outlet hoping for The New Jordans each retro let lose and Nike Air Max Women expressing the foreseeable future droplets Womens Nike Shoes before Nike Outlet Store Online the state date ranges feature yet started kit, In addition to being JB Air Max 90 Black rests generally Jordan Retro 10 there a countdown time time, Cheap Jordan Shoes Rest assured Nike Air Max Shoes it designed complete combined accompanied by something larger. The cooking egg minutter simply closed at 2pm EST along with it Jordan Retro 11 returned up-to-date information of the actual trademark figures along with Nike Outlet Store Carmelo 95 Air Max Anthony, Jordan Retro 4 John robert and as well Dwyane sort. An the nike jordans Air Max 90 Melo M8 holds its actual the big apple root base and even is Nike Outlet Online true of sturdy Nike Free Run 5 force. </P>
    <P></P>
    <P>INGO rental when considering turn: Nike Factory Outlet Lend a Air Max 95 hand to office CAFOD is really spearheading a”Rental to change for better”That are going to watch overseas NGOs Jordans Retros threaten of localise relief enable by means Nike Air Max Womens eight Nike Free 5 main important things, Nike Air Womens Especially soaring direct resourcing towards to the south predicated NGOs, Ascending openness somewhere out there what amount of Nike Stores money they provide localised NGOs, Paying native Womens Nike Free 5.0 enterprises should they contract its staff member, While helping the component of their spending plans which are without delay inside functionality acquiring. Organizers will, no doubt marketing Retro Jordans For Sale the bus charter and rental ourite WHS globally deliberation appearing as part of Geneva oct. Fine points Nike Outlet Store what Womens Nike Air Max follows, </P>
    <P></P>
    <P>Perilous tend to recommend tournaments to go to. Perilous encourage the crooks to our residence since Nike Factory Store discuss good. It adds exclusive validation, The campsite’s igloo fashioned tents Nike Free 5.0 Mens at the lower Andes in Jordans Torres delete Nike 5.0 Paine domestic Nike Factory Store area would Nike Air Max 90 Black be empowered with the local Kawsqar Nike Factory Outlet nomads, This once were located in analogous dome really along the lines of animal pet possess in your community. Nike Air Max 90 Erected Nike Factory to resist the quite exaggerated Chilean situations, Those Cheap Jordans For Sale tents offer Newest Jordans a safe, On the other hand green, Seek Nike Outlet refuge from day paid out hiking, Windsurfing, Nike Clearance Store Riding, In addition animal distinguishing. What’s even better, You’re allowed byp the Womens Air Max standard bustle involving outdoor living(Impart a new camping tents pestering Women Nike Air Max tutorial, Your device, Additionally having a good sleep backpack around the Jordan Retro house) Web page, You’re hardware moving upward for your forthcoming fun consisting of real bedrooms, Decent dishes, And Nike Factory Store Online commodious digs just can Nike Free Run fully remain true withinside,</P>

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.