back patch???

Home Forums BLS General Discussion back patch???

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Tanker 4 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

inthewater247
    Participant

Does anyone know what the rule is on the back patch. Ive been a biker for 10 years now and there are alot of clubs here in the CHarleston SC area. Hells Angels being one of them. I know it hurts there feelings if they see a biker with upper/ lower rockers, and center patch that arent 81 supports. So does it cross the line by supporting BLS even though its not an MC???

DuggyD87
    Participant

I coulda could help with your question but the truth is we don’t have too much trouble where linear in the UK. I have been out of the loop too long to even know about any recent reporting a. I hope this has calmed down now though.

my advice would be to not wear your patches whilst on the bike. It only takes one moron to misunderstand and you could find yourself dead and no one wants that!! Save wearing the colours for Black Label gigs man

sdmfbls85
    Participant

This is straight from the boss and doom crew inc.  In not means  is it smart to wear your BLS patch set while riding a bike  escpically if you know there are MC’s around there have been many stories and situations where people have got the crisp beat out of them over it and Zakk has said himself he hopes no one wears them for this reasons yes most MC’s know of BLS and there is a lot of friends out there with Mac groups also but its just one of those rules of the road so to speak not to wear them. Because no one wants anyone in the family to get hurt shirts and such r one thing but anything with the BLS back patch logo on it is a big no no I live in a small town in va and I know for a fact there isn’t any MCs here and I still don’t wear mine out of respect. I was at a BLS show in northern va in 2004/5 and there were some hells angels there and I talked to them about it and they were real cool about it during the show and such but its one of those things your on the road and you roll thru their territory you better not be wearing it so I know first hand talking to some of the baddest

sdmfbls85
    Participant

Crap*

GRIMMII
    Participant

What about if I put the Doom Crew Inc. patch on the back of my vest? Is that also a no no?

sdmfbls85
    Participant

As long as its not your standard 3 or 4 piece back patch set which is what your typical MC’s or 1%ers will wear that’s the part they have the problem with

Tanker
    Participant

I wear denim vest from BLS store for years. Even in Bosnia (where I live) people knows that it is not “right” or “smart” to wear three piece back patch if you did not get it on “regular” way.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.