How can I start a chapter in my area. Williston ND

Home Forums BLS General Discussion How can I start a chapter in my area. Williston ND

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  crustypup 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

johnny1danger
    Participant

just curious, my brother and I are big fans and since I got my patches and put them on my vest I’ve found a ton of other fans.

SDMF PA
    Participant

There are no Chapter dues or probate periods etc… You are the North Dakota Chapter along

with any other friend/brother who wants to join you. Make  up a  ND patch for your vest or

just put the Worldwide patch on it. GIFD!

sdmfbls85
    Participant

Its like the official unofficial thing to do lots of states or areas of states do it and alot of them do get togethers or cookouts  but if any ANY body is charging dues or fees for such is wrong and not approved by the boss or doom crew inc in any way shape or form. Sdmf family

Jormungander
    Participant

Got the same question, but for my country, I got a lot of original merchandise and want to create the Bolivian Doom Crew??? like a fan club organization…

crustypup
    Participant

If you haven’t already, check to see if there is a Facebook group based on the area where you live. For example, there is a group called Black Label Society North Carolina. So if there isn’t one in your neck of the woods, make a Facebook group and start inviting your friends. You can also let other BLS groups know you’ve started a new BLS group and a lot of people will join.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.