ISO: Black Label Illuminati Patch Set

Home Forums Merchandise ISO: Black Label Illuminati Patch Set

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  diabloSDMF 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

fatback_mcswain
    Participant

Can anyone help me out.  I am looking for a TBLI patch set from last years meet and greet package.  I was supposed to go to one of the Canadian meet and greets but had to bail last minute for an emergency.  I could offer $125 shipped to Canada if anyone is interested in selling theirs.

Thanks.

SDMF

Maha
    Participant

Good luck getting someone to come off theirs! TBLI was a one-off patch set for the Canadian and S. American Crusades, therefore making them collectables. They will no longer be available to anyone, ever. Even though it goes against all we believe in, someone does have a TBLI patched vest on evilBay. Buying it to keep it in the Family seems better than letting it go to someone who doesnt belong. Just an idea. Happy hunting!

fatback_mcswain
    Participant

Yeah, I knew it would be tough to find.  Do you have a link to the eBay auction?  I can’t find it.  Thanks!

SDMF

Maha
    Participant

Well fuck me runnin’! I cant find it now either. Its either been sold or taken down. Im sure another will surface in the future.

fatback_mcswain
    Participant

Bump.  Any South Americans or Canadians want to help me out and make some cash?

Doomzday
    Participant

I think I know where a set is…but I remember him wanting a lot for them.

fatback_mcswain
    Participant

How much is a lot?  I might be interested.

diabloSDMF
    Participant

I can’t see anything on this page!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.