Signed guitar!

Home Forums Merchandise Signed guitar!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  tonycap13 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

tonycap13
    Participant

Hey everyone…I purchased a signed Epiphone Les Paul Zakk Wylde model guitar at Best Buy this weekend at a sweet discount (it’s awesome!). I have two “problems:” 1, where is the best place to take this beautiful piece of art to get the signature authenticated? 2, once I get this done, what is the best way to protect the signature so I can play it?? Any help would be much appreciated!

Maha
    Participant

1. Buying it at Best Buy, it should have come with a COA.
    2. Z’s sig is everywhere. You could use your best judgement.
    3. Take a pic and tweet it to @ZakkWyldeBLS. He would know if he signed it.
    4. If it is indeed authentic, hang it on the wall and DONT play it! Keep it mint. Scratches and dings will diminish its collectable value.
    If you must play it, I recommend hiring an automotive or graphic artist to add a layer of clearcoat.
    Best of luck to you and congrats on your killer new Fiddle of DOOM!

Buhzerker
    Participant

Nice Score!

ILUVBLS
    Participant

CONGRATS! We wanna see  =)

tonycap13
    Participant

hey everyone again! I tweeted a picture of the guitar to Zakk but got no response :( I also contacted guitar center and Sam Ash and they both had no suggestions for getting authenticated for covering. Any other suggestions?? I might try Musician superstore and see if they have any advice. In the meantime, i will post some pics when I get home

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.