TBLO

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sdmfbls85 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

bleedblacklabel7
    Participant

What were to happen if I wore TBLO colors at a BLS show?

SDMF PA
    Participant

You’d be ass raped. Just kiddin…. I don’t know,nothing probably. It used to be official gear so…

Maha
    Participant

Zakk himself created the TBLO logo and has advised everyone who has the vest to wear it with pride!

ELVIS
    Keymaster

Yes correct. There are no issues.

Maha
    Participant

Via @barbarannewylde on Twitter:
    4-22-2013
    … NOTHING TBLO is approved or endorsed by @ZakkWyldeBLS…
    … he hasn’t been affiliated with them for over a year. The name, logo etc has been pirated. As a family, we move!

Hope this clears up any questions/issues.

ELVIS
    Keymaster

Correct, TBLO is a piece of Black Label history. I just want to clarify to Bleedblacklabel7 that there would be no issues if you wore TBLO colors to a BLS gig.
    TBLO still remains open for subscriptions but we do not recommend you become a member as it is no longer an officially endorsed fan club.

jamess
    Participant

…what is the Offical fan club?

Maha
    Participant

@ jamess: This IS the Official “Fam club”. All completely free of charge! Who wants to pay to belong to a website? Its the Black Label way! Any and all info of or related to BLS will be posted by The Boss himself (@ZakkWyldeBLS), or his lovely “Immortal Beloved” (@barbarannewylde) on Twitter. Likewise, then posted as “Official” info. in the news letter (BerzerkerNews.com). If that weren’t enough, posted here by our admin. @SOCalElvis. “Follow” em! Join the email list, and keep an eye out here! Our Black Label Family knows how to #GIFD! See you in the forums!

DuggyD87
    Participant

@Maha BezerkerNews.com?! Can’t find it have you got a link at all?

jamess
    Participant

@DuggyD I believe you have to chose to be on the mailin list  to recieve the  the news letters. thx @Maha  S.D.M.F.

Maha
    Participant

Correction: BerzerkerNews@gmail.com… and yes you have to subscribe (see above tab) in order to see the last news letter.

sdmfbls85
    Participant

Yeah tblo was an ordeal that we all had to deal with buy no one really speaks of it anymore haha. I retired my tblo vest on the wall and brought my 2003 vest out of retirement

DuggyD87
    Participant

Can I ask what went on with TBLO? Or is it a bit of a touchy subject lol I remember seeing it but never wanted to be involved. Then by the time I wanted to and wanted the vest it was gone lol

sdmfbls85
    Participant

I don’t know how the boss feels about us talking about it

sdmfbls85
    Participant

There is a lot of hate and jealously on that website that no true BLS fan should be apart of I was there for the BLS nation and tblo all of it at the start but things change and things become history and both of those are history if you want to be part of a true BLS FAM club do what maha  and Elvis suggests and stay on here follow the boss and bw on Twitter and instagram and berzerkernews its now finally how it should be without all of the riffraff and bs   true FAM resides here like all of us that have known each other for years with this true FAM. Buhz maha Michelle and my self.

GI/FD

SDMF

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.