Thank You Zakk and Crew

Home Forums BLS General Discussion Thank You Zakk and Crew

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Headcase 1 year, 2 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Buhzerker
    Participant

So, I was at the bar last night to have a few cocktails after work to chill out a bit w/ some friends.  This chick came in and commented on my vest and tells me that she loves BLS, I agree and buy her a drink (or twelve).  Turns out we have many mutual friends and had a blast. Her Brother is the vocalist for Mastadon and she is a promoter in the Southeast area for Bands both big and small. We had a blast sharing stories about our favorite times w/ our favorite Music.  It’s really a small World we all live in.  On Saturday night, the same thing happened at another local bar w/ live music. BLS family are everywhere. So, Thanks Zakk and Crew for the Music that has brought all of us together throughout all of the years. I have met many fantastic people (and a few douchebags that aren’t even worth a mention)  through the tunes. Blessed we shall be.

Maha
    Participant

Same happens to me virtually every time I leave the house. I ALWAYS wear my Beloved Flannel of DOOM! Not everybody is familiar with BLS, but once I mention Ozzys former guitar player their eyes light up! I have a fucking blast explaing the meanings of all the patches. They all love SDMF! Sometime I get rather emotional. I’ve turned a lot of folks on to the likes of the Almighty Black Label Society! That my friends, Brothers, and Sisters, is how you GI/FD! Berzerker Beyond Forever!

ELVIS
    Keymaster

Yes, we are one big family united in rock!

ILUVBLS
    Participant

HAHA………

After reading the first couple lines of your post Buhz………I was ALMOST afraid of what you were giving Thanks for My Virgin Eyes ya know……….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maha
    Participant

Easter eggs were present beneath the Kilt of DOOM!

Buhzerker
    Participant

What’s under the Kilt you ask?    Lipstick and boots! \m/

Buhzerker
    Participant

So, Yesterday I was out and about and stopped at the Spinx to fuel up my car.  I always keep some swag in the trunk to pimp some BLS w/. I notice the guy on the pump next to me checking out my vest as I am swiping my card for payment at the pump.  I nod my head and begin filling my car up. His son who looks to be around 10 maybe is next to him checking out me w/ big eyes. His Father says, My son loves Zakk Wylde and BLS, It’s his favorite group and Zakk is his hero. I smile and introduce myself and agree w/ them about our love of BLS and Zakk. I tell the lil one, Lil Brother it’s your lucky day, Gimme a sec. I pop the trunk and get him a back patch set out and reach it to him, His eyes get huge and he has a smile from ear to ear. I tell him, This is what you get for knowing who Zakk is and loving BLS Music.  About that time, I notice the other son and Mother in the truck. The other son, Looks to be around 13 or so gets out and walks over to my car. He is a huge Zakk/ BLS Fan as well. His Father asks me if I have another set of Patches, I pop the trunk and get the other son a set out.  We chatted a little while longer and I shake their hands one last time before they get in the truck and leave.  What a day I made for these kiddos and Family that love Zakk and BLS.  Pimpin’ ain’t easy yo!

Maha
    Participant

Top shelf Father D! I can see their faces now! GI/FD

hellride370
    Participant

Father Buhz you are the man!! im blessed to call you my friend and brother of doom! By the way I really like BLS can I have some swag????LMAO

Buhzerker
    Participant

lol Pimpin ain’t easy yo!

ELVIS
    Keymaster

Great stories guys! Keep em coming!

Headcase
    Participant

Almost everytime I wear any BLS shit I get a positive comment.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.