Welcome to the new BLS forum!

Home Forums BLS News and Updates! Welcome to the new BLS forum!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 35 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  Jonnu SDMF 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

HammerChaosCrewBLS
    Participant

NC CHAPTER On board.

SDMF

GIFD

Pinchy
    Participant

So when will we find out who will open on the tour? Any hints?

Jonnu SDMF
    Participant

DOWN is playing on some dates in May. Have not heard on some of the other dates.

DncnBls
    Participant

It’s good to see and be back on the forum again, been a long damn time.

TurkeyChasers
    Participant

Please get this to Zakk.

I was showing my nine-year-old son some stuff about music history tonight (mainly using You Tube for examples). I retired from the Marine Corps 4 1/2 years ago and am in the midst of a very successful second career with Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth. I educated him on some pretty cool artists starting with Bob Marley, The Beatles, Ozzy, and then of course I pointed out you and explained that we went to High School together at Jackson Memorial. You were a year or two ahead of me (I’m class of 1988 but graduated in Toms River), but I did participate in some Ozzy between period joint breaks behind the school. To my amazement, as I was showing my son some BLS videos, he told me he had the “fire and skulls” video on his IPad and you are his “favorite singer”. I was very good friends with Lori Destephano throughout High School, and I met her through Jon (remember Red Wings battle of the bands keyboard?). I saw Lori and her parents once after I left Jersey, and unfortunately we lost touch after that.

I have two questions. Is it appropriate to take a 9YO to a BLS concert, and is there any way my son can meet you and get your autograph when you’re in Grapevine,TX?

Sincerely,

Brian De Bree
    817-879-9542

Jonnu SDMF
    Participant

I would think it would be great if you took you kid to a show. I took my daughter to her first BLS concert and M&G when she was 9 at the SODO in Seattle. She had a great time. M&Gs are the only way to go and in fact we have M&Gs for the concert on the 16th of April right at the same venue when she first met Zakk. Bleed Black

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.