What new BLS merch items would you like to see?

Home Forums Merchandise What new BLS merch items would you like to see?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  C H 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)
  • Author

ELVIS
    Keymaster

LOS
    Participant

I would like some of Zakk’s style Guitar Straps for sale.  Because I know everyone wants them . Also some BLS baseball caps. And wrist cuffs.

Keep Bleeding BLS,

LOS

ELBADLUCK13
    Participant

Bring Back The Doom Crew Shorts,& Some Vinyl Stickers For Car Windows Would Be FONZY Cool So We Can Represent Worldwide!!!!!!

ELVIS
    Keymaster

All of these are in the works!

bjpitch33
    Participant

Amen on the BLS baseball caps

ILUVBLS
    Participant

Yes Baseball caps………..Hubby needs a new one……….His current one is so old and raggedy Its almost embarrassing…………LOLOL

evil_indian
    Participant

Hats And FAt guy sizeing im used to havein to pay for the pleasure but would like the option

Buhzerker
    Participant

Baseball hats that have an adjustable band on the back. I am almost out of the old school hats! The stretch fit hats suck if you have long hair.  The old school rings from back in the day also.  Cardboard standee’s would b nice as well.  The Afghan throws for the couch, New blankets, I could go on and on! I love swag! BLS Seat cover for the car, The BLS Apron for grillin and chillin!

OK, OK, I’ll stop now, Just for a bit.

ELVIS
    Keymaster

Snap Backs are definitely in the mix! The rings are in the store now! Aprons are a great idea!

Buhzerker
    Participant

I have one of the Old School Aprons, I’ll post a pic when I get back home. They rock!  Had it about 6 or 8 years now

Maha
    Participant

Elvis. Buhz meant the old ring. Just a band with Black Label Society around it. I myself would dig seeing the barstools back. I second the sticker/window slicks idea. KILTS!!!!! The shot glasses. Cuff style watches. More jewelery from @blacknskull. You get the idea. #GIFD

Maha
    Participant

Elvis and Buhz. I saw the old ring recently on evilBay for $30. I almost bought it.

Buhzerker
    Participant

The Bar stools rock, I have 6. Two of them have black hardware vs four that have chrome. The Mafia Beanies would rock, Always loved them.

Maha
    Participant

Oh yeah. ZIPPO’S! I have 2 from another site, but would like to see some from here.

Keith2713
    Participant

football jersey, camo stuff, and maybe have warnstar design some stuff.  they make cool custom shit but a BLS line would be killer.  also larger size fit hats.  i gotta fat head.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.