What new BLS merch items would you like to see?

Home Forums Merchandise What new BLS merch items would you like to see?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 23 voices, and was last updated by  C H 10 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author

KutokinBLS
    Participant

Bring back the Hats and sell the official Leather vests  with full patch set on them  that would be awesome

Buhzerker
    Participant

Guitar Picks for sure. Ebay has gone mad w/ people selling (or should I say Trying to sell) them.

Gump_Dookie
    Participant

Had a question… Why is it that the front patches for the vests are available but not the back? The back patches are the coolest ones… Just bought me a leather vest today n want deck it out with BLS… But I want the full set of patches.

Maha
    Participant

@ Hump_Dookie: The store is going to be launching new leather vests with the original Brewtality (Rockers) on them in the near future. You put on the front patches. Bravado still has some of the other back patches if you wish. Hope this helps.

Dimebag
    Participant

Can you bring back the sleeveless BLS flannel shirts? I’ve been looking for them everywhere,  but I can’t find them

Maha
    Participant

@Dimebag: I made my own Flannel of DOOM! Its 19 years old and once belonged to a fallen friend. Its all patched up and I wear it everywhere!

SDMF PA
    Participant

BLS License Plate, BLS flag ( Zakk said was in the works I believe). The old school BLS black

hat w/ no extra b.s. printed on them. Camo BLS hat and other Camo stuff,shirts/tank tops etc….

Stickers/magnets/do rags(Formed ones not the flat bandana). I could go on…..LOL

Leendrix
    Participant

BLS Trucker hats, Christmas Tree ornaments and decor, action figures, and the long awaited release of the BL Valhalla Java!

Maha
    Participant

Bed sets and bathroom (Pazuzu Loo) decor. Welcome mats for the front door.

Buhzerker
    Participant

Bring back the BLS Thongs! lol

ILUVBLS
    Participant

Yeah……cause Buhz needs one under his kilt!

Maha
    Participant

Lol! An Easter egg slingshot! Nice Michelle! Another mental pic I could have lived without!

Buhzerker
    Participant

Black Label Society Action Figure dolls. \m/

ILUVBLS
    Participant

You want a Barbie Zakk and Nick Doll……….I’m SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Afraid of what you MAY Do with those!!!!!  Heeeheeeeeeee

sdmfbls85
    Participant

BLS male thongs. Jk haha.  BLS flags would be cool I know they were always in talks about being made

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.